With WD My Cloud Mirror personal cloud storage, you can save all your files and access them with your computer, tablet or smartphone anywhere there’s an internet connection. Featuring an 8TB capacity, this network-attached storage backs up all your content and duplicates it on a second drive for double the protection and added peace of mind.
So your much-anticipated family reunion was a huge success and a lot of fun. All the usual suspects were there, most of whom travelled from far and wide. You took tons of amazing photos and videos, capturing priceless moments like that hilarious game of charades and your Uncle Frank nodding off at the table after dinner. Now everyone’s back home and wants to see them. What’s the easiest way to share them, you ask? The WD My Cloud Mirror personal cloud storage, that’s what.
Why you need this:
- Convenient and secure storage: The WD My Cloud Mirror offers personal cloud storage so you can keep all your content in one safe place on your home network
- Mobile and remote web access: Enjoy the freedom and convenience of accessing and sharing your content using your smartphone, tablet or computer wherever, whenever.
- 8TB capacity: You get a ton of room to store your music, photos, videos, documents, and other important files
- Extra backup: This device features two hard drives so your precious content is stored on one and duplicated on another (RAID 1) for added security and peace of mind
- Centralized, whole-home storage: Back up and organize all your family’s music, photos, and videos in one secure location and stream them to all your devices effortlessly
- Smartphone and tablet backup: The WD My Cloud Mirror and its mobile app can automatically back up the photos and videos on your smartphone or tablet to your personal cloud storage
- Solid security: Password protection helps keep your data safe from unauthorized access
- Easy syncing: This device features convenient sync software to help ensure your content stays up-to-date across all your computers
- PC/Mac compatibility: Whether you’re a PC or Mac user, you’ll find the perfect shared storage solution in the WD My Cloud Mirror