We are still open!
In these uncertain times, staying connected via technology for teachers & students,
co-workers, family & friends is going to be important, and we are here to help.
So how is your local, 20+ year, family run computer repair company dealing with COVID-19?
Stay Healthy & Safe
- We are accepting drop offs - we will meet you curbside at your vehicle (by appointment only)
- We ask that you give your machine a safe wipe down before you bring it to us
- We are using our own keyboard/mouse/cables while working on your device
- Gloves will be worn while working on your machine if we need to dismantle it
- We offer a great remote assistance option at our discounted rate! No need for drop off!
The Fatal Exceptions Team